How To Make Sure You Receive Our Emails
If you are having trouble receiving email from My Web Maestro, it’s possible that our mail is getting flagged as spam and either being deleted or sent to your junk/spam folder. We recommend that you “whitelist” our domain name or email address.
There are a few different email addresses you might receive mail from us through:
(NOTE: it’s possible for email to pretend to be from an address it’s not from, so if you see a suspicious email that looks like it’s coming from one of these addresses, let us know as it might be spam or an attempt to get you to click into malware.)
The process for whitelisting is different with different email services and software, but the essential idea is to tell your email program that messages from us are safe and ok to receive. Here are instructions for various email setups:
- Gmail – lifewire.com/how-to-whitelist-a-sender-or-domain-in-gmail-1172106
- Outlook –lifewire.com/add-address-domain-safe-senders-outlook-1173760
(Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, and Outlook for Office 365)
- Mac OS X Mail App – lifewire.com/whitelist-domain-os-x-mail-1172857
- Thunderbird – downtimemonkey.com/blog/how-to-whitelist-an-email-address-in-mozilla-thunderbird.php
- Roundcube – gobrainstorm.net/support/roundcube.html#whitelist
- cPanel –downtimemonkey.com/blog/how-to-whitelist-an-email-address-in-cpanel-spam-assassin-roundcube-horde-squirrel-mail.php
(Hosting control panel – if you’re using Webmail and SpamAssassin)
If you believe you’re having trouble getting our email and don’t see your email program listed above, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help you resolve the issue.Share, email, or print this post...