Category Archives: Social Media
Posted on March 12, 2018
The short answer: it depends. Being on social media as a business will not work the same way for every kind of business. There are many factors that will go into a successful (or not) social online presence. Some types of business work effortlessly with some social platforms, because of the nature of the product or service, and the audience interested in them. However, not all social platforms (or businesses) are created equally. One of the most common mistakes is … continue reading How Important is Social Media?
Posted on October 11, 2016
As if it wasn’t hard enough finding time to keep your website up to date, now everybody is telling you to create and post to a bunch of social media sites, too. Not enough time in the day, amiright? Like many things, there’s no black and white easy to determine approach to this. That being said, I would like to make a few arguments and point out a few things that might help put your mind at ease. Should you … continue reading Social Media Mania
Posted on September 27, 2013
Some people, in seeking to keep costs down, will skip building a website for their business and just use a Facebook page. It’s online, it lets you post information and photos, so isn’t that just as good as a website? Nope! First, let me say that you almost most certainly should have a Facebook page for your business. While there are some exceptions, most businesses can benefit greatly from using social media. The easy-to-see benefits are that it’s free, and … continue reading Do I Really Need a Website? I’ve Already Got a Facebook Page…
Posted on July 5, 2009
If you haven’t heard of Twitter or Facebook, it’s likely you’ve been on another planet for the last five years. Just when you were getting comfortable with this whole Web thing, now everyone’s talking about social media, tweets and photo streams. The real question, if you’re a small business owner, is whether or not these new uses of technology have anything to offer your business. It’s Not For You A good rule of thumb to remember is, “new does not … continue reading Can Businesses Be Social?
- The Joy of Having Only One InboxApril 10, 2018Do you have multiple email addresses that you’re having to check? Are you running […]
- How Important is Social Media?March 12, 2018The short answer: it depends. Being on social media as a business will not work the same […]
- Website Blast From the PastSeptember 10, 2017Most days I hate to admit how long I’ve been in the website making business. Though […]
- Domain SEO Service – EXPIRATION OFFER NOTIFICATIONJune 22, 2017It’s funny (ok not really) how even when they include legally required text about […]
- Is Online Privacy Even a Thing Anymore?April 10, 2017Quick answer: not really. In today’s Internet embedded world, it’s literally […]
- The Joy of Having Only One Inbox